Wednesday, March 25, 2009

50 Best Safety and Security Blogs


The list of the 50 best safety and security blogs by Forensic Science Technician is out and Home Safe Home has been given the distinguished honor of being listed #1 in the Home Security category and #11 overall. I would like to thank the selection committee for seeing the value in this publication. I would also like to thank the readers of the blog for their comments and loyalty. It is my feeling that this recognition is as much yours as it is mine. Thank you for the honor of being able to add value to your lives, in my quest to make the world a safer place to live.

2 comments:

cedric said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://laptopmessengerbag.info

sunsecurity said...

I search out on the net for the security of my home and i seen your blog and read it. That is good to read but post me some more information because i want to get some more knowledge. For the more information visit www(dot)sunsecurity(dot)com.
Color Security Camera